Monday 23 May 2011

Phone Insurance and How to Find Great Motivational Speeches to Fire Up a Sales Group



The line of work of selling is almost certainly one of the most taxing jobs in America now. If it were easy then probably many people are in it, but statistics show that many people though they see that sale is a very profitable line of work, it must be the most taxing one a but also the most highest paid there is.
As a sales boss, I often have to play as a counselor as well to not only push for manufacture from my sale staff but to also know how to counteract the poison that frequently eats them up and that is refusal and lack of incentive. This is very vital in the world of advertising since no matter how eloquent and clever a person maybe if their patience and incentive is hanging on the balance, your sales force is in trouble. I have to constantly think of ways how to motivate them more than what "de motivate" them in the field. If I only motivate them equally so, they don't move and stay in a paralyzed state of unproductively.
We naturally use promotions and awards as a way to motivate our sales employees but one thing I learned over the years is that words can pretty much motivate them more. So on one occasion a week, when we have our sales meeting I would often sight a nice quote or story to inspire them. I also send text post to their mobile phone to motivate them and pursue their goals and targets. I now have set up a RSS feed to a website where there are tons of wonderful quotes to inspire my team and I programmed my phone to send automatically interesting quotes that I will read, and so far so good.
My phone has been a useful tool for this, so I decided to get mobile headset cover just in case amazing happen, I wont be at lost with my sales staff with my daily inspiring speech marks. It's a good thing thought that I was still able to get phone insurance for it, so now at least I'm confident that if some damage happen to my phone, I can claim for replacement and fix since a mobile insurance is covering it.
Inspiring your team with monetary incentives works at a certain level, but sincere inspiring words to move them forward may sound cheesy for today's business environment but basically, as we are all person, we all react positively to words of support to help us along our challenging day.

1 comment:

  1. Mobile phones are essential, handy and cost-effective for people who want to stay connected with their loved ones all the time. There is a wide range of mobile phones available in the market. This gadget comes with numerous features. This gadget is capable of performing many tasks like sharing information and capturing images, playing music. Use of Bluetooth in mobile phones has made multimedia file sharing an ease. You can also use your mobile phones as a gaming device. Phone Insurance is the best way to protect your mobile from any damage. Mobile phone insurance covers replacing the handset. The advantage of having mobile phone insurance is that you can retrieve your contacts from the insurance company, if it is lost or stolen.

    ReplyDelete